KTM Berhad has rescheduled the train timetable for all KTM Intercity services. Listed below are the services affected:
- No. 29: Tumpat – KL Sentral: Departure time rescheduled to 6:30 PM from Tumpat station
- No. 83: Tumpat – Gua Musang: Departure time rescheduled to 2:30 PM from Tumpat
- No. 84: Gua Musang – Tumpat: Departure time rescheduled to 6:00 PM from Gua Musang
- No. 81: Tumpat – Kuala Lipis: The route changed from Tumpat to Gua Musang only
- No. 82: Kuala Lipis – Tumpat: The route changed from Gua Musang to Tumpat only
- No. 85: Tumpat – Kuala Lipis: TERMINATED
- No. 86: Kuala Lipis – Tumpat: TERMINATED
- No. 91: Tumpat – Woodlands: ROUTE CHANGE from Gemas to Woodlands only. NUMBER CHANGE from 91 to 61
- No. 92: Woodlands – Tumpat: ROUTE CHANGE from Woodlands to Gemas only, NUMBER CHANGE from 91 to 62.
The change is due to partial closure of the route Gemas – Gua Musang as enforced by Land Public Transport Commission (SPAD) starting from July 12th 2014. Please contact KTMB for further inquiries.
Source: KTMB Media Release