Besides light rail transit service and monorail, RapidKL also plays an important role being a primary bus transit service provider in Klang Valley area. It has very large fleet of operating buses. The buses are sorted according to their types, which are Ekspres, Bandar, Utama, and Tempatan.
- Click here to see the fare structure for RapidKL Bus.
- Cash: RapidKL Bus take fare in cash. Please provide exact change when you board the bus.
- Non-cash: Use RapidPass Touch ‘N Go cards.
RapidKL Bus routes
[Main article] Click here to look for RapidKL Bus services and routes.
RapidKL Bus services six areas around Klang Valley. They are:
- Area One : Kuala Lumpur City Centre (Central Business District)
- Area Two : Kepong, Segambut, Selayang, Batu Caves, Gombak, Jalan Ipoh & Sentul
- Area Three : Setapak, Wangsa Maju, Ulu Klang, Setiawangsa, Keramat, Ampang & Pandan
- Area Four : Cheras, Kajang, Ulu Langat, Putrajaya, Cyberjaya, Semenyih, Sungai Besi, Seri Kembangan, Serdang & Balakong
- Area Five : Klang, Shah Alam Selatan, Bandar Sunway, Subang Jaya, Jalan Klang Lama & Puchong
- Area Six : Shah Alam Utara, Subang, Damansara, Petaling Jaya Utara, Bangsar & Kota Damansara
- RapidKL Bus routes: myRapid Portal (official source) [link]. Updated on November 14th 2012.
- History: RapidKL Wikipedia page [link]
Questions to ask?
Before you leave your questions in the comment box, LANDASAN would like to suggest you to read our “Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)” first.
Due to limitations in our time, we are not able to answer journey-specific questions this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Addition / correction of information
LANDASAN contains hundreds of pages and posts of information for your use. We are committed to ensure that our visitors will only receive correct and up-to-date information. Therefore, if there is any incomplete or wrong information, please let us via our “Contact Us” page.
updated on November 14th 2012.