KL Monorail is the only monorail in Malaysia. It serves mainly Kuala Lumpur’s golden triangle area. Currently, it is operated by KL Star Rail, a fully-owned subsidiary of Syarikat Prasarana Negara Berhad (SPNB).
- Station count: 11
- Route length: 8.6 km
- Service area: Brickfields, Bukit Bintang, Chow Kit, Titiwangsa
- Driver(s): One (at each end of cab)
- Typical speed: 60 km/h
- Doors: Automatic
- Operator: KL StarRail Sdn. Bhd.
- Owner: Syarikat Prasarana Negara Berhad (SPNB)
- KL Sentral (100 meter dari Bangunan utama KL Sentral)
- Jalan Tun Sambathan
- Hang Tuah
- Bukit Bintang
- Raja Chulan
- Bukit Nanas
- Medan Tuanku
- Chow Kit
Ticket and fare structure
Click here to see the ticket and fare structure for RapidKL services.
Click here to see the schedules for KL Monorail.