KTM ETS (Electric Train Service) is part of the intercity rail service provided by KTM Intercity, a division under Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad – KTMB. The first commercial run was done on August 12th 2010, after several times of postponement. For the time being, ETS plies the route between Ipoh and Seremban.
Click here for ETS Fares and Schedules.
ETS is currently merged under KTM Intercity service.
ETS is used to be managed by a subsidiary of KTMB, ET Sdn. Bhd. According to KTM Chairman, Dr. Aminuddin Adnan, the establishment of ET as KTMB’s subsidiary would be able to nurture an environment that is more conducive for enhancing productivity and discipline.
Work as partners to make ETS a dominant player in transportation industry by redefining values in commuting.
- ETS will always engage our partners in all the workings and planning of the company to achieve the maximum contribution from the partners.
- We will at all times keep the customer confidence by working at the top of our personal and professional performance levels.
- We will do our absolute best to provide each and every customer with only the highest integrity, trust, love, teamwork, fun and energy, smile and innovation in providing the best customer service and timeliness on every trip “ABSOLUTELY”.
KTMB uses KTM Class 91 for its ETS service. Click here to know more about KTM Class 91 (used for ETS train services).
There are two types of ETS routes, which are ETS Gold and ETS Silver.
|STATIONS||ETS SILVER||ETS GOLD|
|Kuala Kubu Bahru||Yes|
- 240 V power outlet for laptops and mobile devices
- CCTV system in every coach
- LED TV
- Baggage placement sections provided.
- Disabled-friendly trains
- WiFi service
Free Wi-Fi Internet Access in ETS Trains
- Berita Harian – corporate information
- Kosmo – train specifications
- KTM Intercity website – fare and schedule
Updated on October 12th 2013.