More than 100 000 tickets are available for sale during election period. Konsortium Transnasional Berhad (KTB), a company that operates Transnasional and Plusliner, together with KTM Berhad, have announced that they are providing extra seatings for the upcoming election, according to a news source from Bernama.
Extra services are made in consideration with regular passenger flow. KTM Berhad will provide about 91 000 tickets for KTM Intercity and ETS trains covering various destinations between May 1st and May 8th. This has been made possible by adding extra coaches on the existing services.
Ready to go back home? Refer to our guides below for KTM Intercity and ETS information.
- KTM Intercity information page
- Ekspres Antarabangsa (IE 35, IE 36)
- Ekspres Senandung Sutera (SS 24, SS 25)
- Ekspres Senandung Timuran (ST 26, ST 27)
- Ekspres Senandung Wau (SW 28, SW 29)
- KTM Intercity Fare Information
- KTM Intercity Schedules
- Shuttle Gemas – Singapura (SH 61, SH 64)
- Shuttle Singapura – Kuala Lipis (SH 91, SH 92)
- Shuttle Tumpat – Gua Musang (SH 83, SH 84)
- Shuttle Tumpat – Kuala Lipis (SH 81, 82, 85, 86)
- Ekspres Rakyat (ER 1, ER 2)
- Ekspres Sinaran Utara (SU 10, SU 11)
- Ekspres Sinaran Selatan (SS 12, SS 13)
- Ekspres Senandung Timuran (ST 14, ST 15)
- Ekspres Senandung Langkawi (SL 20, SL 21)
- Ekspres Senandung Mutiara (SM 22, SM 23)